Tradition of Excellence
- Roncalli is the only high school in the state of Indiana to receive a Blue Ribbon School of Excellence Award by the U.S. Department of Education on three separate occasions.
- The class of 2010 earned more than $14.1 million in college scholarships.
- The class of 2010 included ten National Merit Scholars and 36 AP Scholars.
- Roncalli will offer 14 advanced placement courses for which students can earn college credit in the upcoming school year.
- Every Roncalli student performs more than 150 hours of community service prior to graduation.The class of 2010 performed over 55,000 service hours during its four years at Roncalli.
- 15 Roncalli students have been named Indiana Academic All-Stars.
- 79 percent of the 2010 graduating class received Indiana Academic Honors Diplomas.
- In the past 20 years, Roncalli students have collected more than 1.2 million canned food items for the poor.
- Roncalli awarded more than $800,000 in need-based tuition assistance to RHS families for the 2010 - 2011 school year.
- Over 100 students participate in a comprehensive special needs resource program - S.T.A.R.S. - that addresses the needs of students with learning and physical disabilities.
- Award-winning Roncalli faculty include the former winners of the Indiana Association for Health, Physical Education, and Recreation Educator of the Year; World Languages Teacher of the Year; Prelude Award Fine Arts Teacher of the Year; Learning Disabilities Association of Indiana Teacher of the Year; Administrator of the Year; Indiana English Teacher of Year; and the Archbishop O'Meara Pro-Life Award winner.
- Roncalli student athletes participated in IHSAA state finals in nine sports during the past school year.
No events were found.View General Calendar
No events were found.View Athletics Calendar
No events were found.View Service Calendar
No events were found.View Co-curriculars Calendar
No events were found.View Fine Arts Calendar