Tradition of Excellence
- Roncalli is the only high school in the state of Indiana to receive a Blue Ribbon School of Excellence Award by the U.S. Department of Education on three separate occasions.
- The class of 2010 earned more than $14.1 million in college scholarships.
- The class of 2010 included ten National Merit Scholars and 36 AP Scholars.
- Roncalli will offer 14 advanced placement courses for which students can earn college credit in the upcoming school year.
- Every Roncalli student performs more than 150 hours of community service prior to graduation.The class of 2010 performed over 55,000 service hours during its four years at Roncalli.
- 15 Roncalli students have been named Indiana Academic All-Stars.
- 79 percent of the 2010 graduating class received Indiana Academic Honors Diplomas.
- In the past 20 years, Roncalli students have collected more than 1.2 million canned food items for the poor.
- Roncalli awarded more than $800,000 in need-based tuition assistance to RHS families for the 2010 - 2011 school year.
- Over 100 students participate in a comprehensive special needs resource program - S.T.A.R.S. - that addresses the needs of students with learning and physical disabilities.
- Award-winning Roncalli faculty include the former winners of the Indiana Association for Health, Physical Education, and Recreation Educator of the Year; World Languages Teacher of the Year; Prelude Award Fine Arts Teacher of the Year; Learning Disabilities Association of Indiana Teacher of the Year; Administrator of the Year; Indiana English Teacher of Year; and the Archbishop O'Meara Pro-Life Award winner.
- Roncalli student athletes participated in IHSAA state finals in nine sports during the past school year.
- Saint John XXIII canonized - 2014
Time: All Day
No events were found.View Athletics Calendar
No events were found.View Service Calendar
No events were found.View Co-curriculars Calendar
No events were found.View Fine Arts Calendar