Tradition of Excellence
- Roncalli is the only state accredited high school in the state of Indiana to receive a Blue Ribbon School of Excellence Award by the U.S. Department of Education on three separate occasions.
- The class of 2015 earned more than $20.5 million in college scholarships.
- The class of 2015 included 13 National Merit Scholars.
- Roncalli will offer 20 advanced placement courses for which students can earn college credit in the upcoming school year.
- Every Roncalli student performs more than 150 hours of community service prior to graduation.
- The class of 2015 performed over 51,000 service hours during its four years at Roncalli.
- 18 Roncalli students have been named Indiana Academic All-Stars.
- 59 percent of the 2015 graduating class received Indiana Academic Honors Diplomas.
- In the past 23 years, Roncalli students have collected more than 1.6 million canned food items for the poor.
- Roncalli awarded more than $950,000 in need-based tuition assistance to RHS families for the 2014-2015 school year.
- Over 115 students participate in a comprehensive special needs resource program - S.T.A.R.S. - that addresses the needs of students with learning and physical disabilities.
- Award-winning Roncalli faculty include the former winners of the Indiana Association for Health, Physical Education, and Recreation Educator of the Year; World Languages Teacher of the Year; Prelude Award Fine Arts Teacher of the Year; Learning Disabilities Association of Indiana Teacher of the Year; Administrator of the Year; Indiana English Teacher of Year; and the Archbishop O’Meara Pro-Life Award winner.
- Semester Exams Periods 3 & 4 - Half Day
Time: All Day
- (V) Baseball - Sectional vs Perry Meridian at Pike (AWAY)
Time: 5:30 pm
- (V) Softball - Sectional vs Perry Meridian at Ben Davis (AWAY)
Time: 7:00 pm
No events were found.View Service Calendar
No events were found.View Co-curriculars Calendar
No events were found.View Fine Arts Calendar