The Archdiocese of Indianapolis and the Roncalli Board establish Roncalli’s tuition level. The Archdiocese and the Board have the charge of establishing high school tuition, parish investments in support of the high schools, and teacher salaries.
The tuition rates for the 2016 – 2017 school year are as listed below:
|Three + Students||$1,803.00||$4,507.50||$17,500.00|
Registration fee and book rental fees are included in the rates above. Book rental fee is $275 for one student, $450 for two students, and $575 for three or more students. Membership in a Catholic parish is the decision of the pastor of each parish.
- Annual – One-time payments are made in July and receive a discount (total amount listed in the table above reflects this discount)
- Quarterly – Quarterly payments are made in July, October, January and April
- Ten Month – Ten payments beginning in July and concluding in April
- Semester Exams Periods 7 & 5 - Half Day
Time: All Day
- (V) Baseball - Sectional vs Perry Meridian at Pike (AWAY)
Time: 5:30 pm
- (V) Softball - Sectional vs Perry Meridian at Ben Davis (AWAY)
Time: 7:00 pm
No events were found.View Service Calendar
No events were found.View Co-curriculars Calendar
No events were found.View Fine Arts Calendar