Message from the Vice President for Institutional Advancement
Did You Know?
- The class of 2010 included ten National Merit Scholars and 36 AP Scholars.
- Roncalli offers 11 advanced placement courses for which students can earn college credit during high school.
- Every Roncalli student performs more than 150 hours of community service prior to graduation.
- The class of 2010 performed over 55,508 service hours during its four years at Roncalli.
- Faculty and staff include 39 Roncalli alumni.
- The class of 2010 earned more than $14.1 million in college scholarships.
- 15 Roncalli students have been named Indiana Academic All-Stars.
- 79 percent of the 2010 graduating class received Indiana Academic Honors Diplomas.
- In the past 20 years, Roncalli students have collected more than 1.2 million canned food items for the poor.
- Roncalli awarded more than $800,000 in need-based tuition assistance to RHS families for the 2010–2011 school year.
- Roncalli offers a comprehensive special needs resource program — S.T.A.R.S. — that addresses the needs of students with learning and physical disabilities.
- Award-winning Roncalli faculty include the Indiana Association for Health, Physical Education, and Recreation Educator of the Year; World Languages Teacher of the Year; Prelude Award Fine Arts Teacher of the Year; Learning Disabilities Association of Indiana Teacher of the Year; Administrator of the Year; Indiana English Teacher of Year; and the Archbishop O’Meara Pro-Life Award winner.
- Roncalli student athletes participated in IHSAA state finals in nine sports.
Terese R. Carson,
Vice President for Institutional Advancement
- Second Semester Exams
Time: All Day
- (V) Baseball - Sectional @ Roncalli (HOME)
Time: 5:00 pm
- (V) Softball - Sectional Final at Warren Central (AWAY)
Time: 6:00 pm
- (V) Track and Field (Boys) - Regional @ Connersville (AWAY)
Time: 6:00 pm
- Servants Heart of Indy
Time: 6:30 pm
- Nativity Parish Math Tutor
Time: 3:15 pm
- Wannamaker Softball Concession Stand
Time: 4:00 pm
No events were found.View Co-curriculars Calendar
No events were found.View Fine Arts Calendar